* We request the parents to go through the information given in this diary and abide by the rules for proper application and adherence. you are expected to cooperate with the school authorities by making their children understand that a well ordered and disciplined way of life is as important at home as in school.
* The two Personal Memo pages in the diary are to be filled in and signed by parents.
* Parents should note that occasional reports from teachers are made in the School Diary and they are requested to sign them / respond to them.
* Parents must watch and guide their childrens studies at home and take an active interest in School’s task or activities.
* Parents are required to sign the P.T.M. register and any other similar document relating to their children when requested.
* Absence from school even for a day must be noted in the “Student's Leave Application Form” given in the School Diary.
* if a child has an infectious disease parents should keep the child at home till he/she recovers.
* Long leave from school for marriages, vacation, family functions will be sanctioned only by the Principal. Leave from School must not be prefixed or suffixed to school holidays, that is: Summer & Winter holidays. If not appropriate action will be taken.
* Parents are welcome to visit the school and meet the teachers during school hours with the prior permission of the Principal and on Parent Interaction Days. Complaints relating to academics, if any, may be made either to the principal or teachers.
* Parents of Junior School students can meet teachers on the working Saturday of the month and parent interaction days as specified in the academic planner of the school diary.
* The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is an essential condition to a student's continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/ suspension/ rustication shall be taken against the student.
* Mobile Phones, cameras and all other electronic items are totally banned in school. If confiscated they will not be returned. No appeal for their return will be entertained.
* Celebration of birthday parties in school and 'continuation' parties are not permitted.
* Change in the address or telephone number of parents or guardians must be intimated to the school in writing and without delay.
* When communicating with the Principal, parents are requested to mention in their letter the Class, Section and Student Admission No. of their child / children.
* The school is not responsible for goods lost. Therefore, it is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive watches, fountain pens, gold or silver ornaments, friendship bands, any other fads or too much money. Students are also advised not to leave any of the above in the class room .
* Students are not permitted to wear any jewellery to school (e.g. chains, rings, bangles, bracelets etc.) Girls may wear one pair of small earrings or studs.